Saturday, May 13, 2006


Well, it's 11:00 pm, and the candle is still burning strong. I hope this isn't too personal, but I think the only people that look at my blog are good friends or a few random others. This week my girlfriend's father passed away, and i couldn't make it to the service, so i lit a candle at the time of the service and it's still going. I didn't know him that well, but i knew him enough to know that he was a good guy. The guys that go along with the flow of life, like to have fun and enjoy their time here, and are accepting of the different walks of life. My best wishes go to the family. It makes you wonder about the quality and amount of time we all have; I hope we all appreciate the people that are in our lives and that we hold close. I'm not sure how to end this...so i'll just say that Mr. Blum will be missed.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Kendra said...

i like your ritual, with the candle. i am also sorry for your girlfriend and her family. i hope being with family will be a good thing for her(their) healing.

9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home