Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Yeah, so, last weekend was my 30th birthday, good God! Actually that part doesn't bother me; there's nothing you can do about it except, enjoy! There're were many good things and a couple of BAD things. My girlfriend had to leave on a family emergency. That put a damper on the mood right away. I had a collision with an Altoid, and all her Altoid friends started ganging up on me. That's a long story, and quiet an anoying one. I busted my snowboard right above the front binding later that day, (I mean it snapped!); and had to ride switch for the last few runs, while avoiding lost Altoid-Wankers. GOOD STUFF WAS...My girlfriend actually made it up the first night.(smootch!). We had fantastic food. We had three(!) balconies, one with a hot tub. The roof-top pool was heated, some kind of salt water, and had spectacular views. Alot of close friends (miss you bone-jah, Deckle, and Kendra, to name a few). And there's still snow up here for cinco de mayo! Thank you all that made it, miss all you that couldn't. I know i'm forgetting some of the GOODs right now; (the birthday cake was good, too!) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger karmaking1111 said...

Welcome to the club senor!! Sorry there were so many complications in the festivities. Still, it looks like a kick ass time, despite naked Dustin being there. When you get some time write me line and let me know the detail. Happy B-Day Dude!!!!!

8:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home