Monday, June 19, 2006

Farewell!


Farewell!
Originally uploaded by latejc1976.

So, this last weekend, my girlfriend and I went to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival for one night. We left SLC, stayed in Moab, and then trecked to Colorado and back to Moab. That is a georgous part of the world. I love redrock country, and the San Juans are my third favorite mountain range, after the Wasatch and the Beartooths, of course. I didn't realize how remote Telluride is before this trip. Not only could I not afford to live in Telluride, I'm not sure if I'd want to. Nice place to visit, though! This is a photo of the Orris and Boonis bidding us farewell, although i'm not sure if either is voluntary. Just look at Boonis' face! Or the orris' for that matter...or mine...or Junebug's.... it's just a strange picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger karmaking1111 said...

Dear God.

5:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, telluride is awesome. except that some rich bitch owns nearly all the beautiful land

JT

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home