Monday, May 29, 2006

Last day for the Bird!


Last day for the Bird!
Originally uploaded by latejc1976.

So, This was the 'Birds last stand. They only made it to Memorial Day weekend this year; I think part of that is because of the construction of the new lift in Peruvian Gulch. Oh, well...I'm excited for that lift to open next year. I couldn't round up any troopers for this one, but i met some fun people on the lift, which is always nice. There was the girl slangin' tequilla, the kid who had no idea you could hit a jump as big as the Q-hit, and the liftes asking for beer. Good Times! I just wish the Bone, the Croin, Deckle, and Junebug could've been here! As it is, I said farewell to the 'Bird solo. See you next season!

3 Comments:

Blogger karmaking1111 said...

Wish I coulda been there too man.

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Clint Gardner said...

Me too.

9:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home